Our new variable displacement pump hydraulic system reduces fuel consumption by 10%, a saving that represents about €1,200/year per machine.
• Engine canopy lock is situated in the cab to prevent vandalism.
• Anti-theft devices are available for all models.
• The hydraulic tank features a secure oil cap breather to prevent siphoning.
• Lockable battery box prevents theft from site.
• Daily check and fill points are accessible from ground level, saving time.
• The braking system uses the machine’s main hydraulic oil reservoir, so there is no requirement for a separate filler.
• The Case Electronic Service Tool ensures rapid common rail engine diagnostics, cutting downtime.
• Large capacity fuel tank ensures longer working hours between refills, increasing working hours on site.
Proven reliable Tier 3 compliant engines are available with a choice of 97 hp or 110 hp, 10% more than our main competitors. These fuel-efficient engines provide the power to get more work done.