– The FPT engine with high power and torque density provides the best-in-class performances in any application either in heavy dozing or fine grading.
– The functional groups are located beside the cab for quick intervention. – The transmission components can be checked directly under the cab floor.
– The cab, positioned 100 mm forward, ensures best-in-class visibility on the blade corner as well as better bulldozer weight distribution.
SUPERIOR COOLING EFFICIENCY
– Double cooling surface and no overlapping of radiators. The reversible fan keeps the exchanging area clean and dramatically extends service intervals.
– “CASE Extended Life Tracks”: dramatically reduces total cost of ownership by 50%.
BULLDOZER “EQUISTATIC” GEOMETRY
– Emphasizes blade tilting while compensating twisting effort on the push beams device.
– Electronically controlled fast material drop from the blade in sticky conditions. All the main working parameters can be set to satisfy customer requirements.
– The wide variety of options and bulldozers offers, every customer the possibility of creating a machine tailored for the most demanding applications in different environments.
BLADE CONTROL SET UP
– Leading brands plug and play blade control system.
EXTRA POWERED TRANSMISSION
– Dual path transmission – Continuous power transfer delivers more productivity, stepless shifting, absolute bulldozer controllability.
– 3 stages final drives – High transmission final reduction lessens stress on the hydrostatic transmission and increases drawbar pull.