Our robust torque converter counterbalance trucks give you high productivity coupled with high reliability in all applications. The simple design of the torque converter drive train allows it to be used in a wide range of rugged and industrial operations; in addition it provides smooth power take up whilst accelerating, producing optimum efficiency at all speeds.
The rugged Kubota engines have been tried and tested throughout the world in harsh environments, including high and low temperatures, high humidity and tough terrains, returning optimum reliability.
Giving the strong benefit of lower fuel consumption and minimal noise. These robust engines are specifically designed for use in fork lift trucks. Giving you outstanding reliability and a long service life.
High levels of efficiency are delivered through the Jungheinrich drive axle with integrated, maintenance free wet-disc brakes. Eliminating unnecessary costs associated with brake wear and lowering overall lifetime costs. The enclosed design of the braking system helps protect it by eliminating ingress of water or dust, which is typical in harsh conditions.
The operators cab is designed with the operator in mind.
The visibility in all directions is class leading enhancing all round safety, resulting in a safe and productive driver maximising throughput throughout the shift.
Due to the unique Jungheinrich counterweight design, the centre of gravity is both low and centred between both front and rear the axles. This results in best in class dynamic stability and driving safety without unnecessary external electronic stability systems.
- Jungheinrich drive axle and maintenance-free wet-disc brakes with electric parking brake
- Truck design concept giving high productivity with low fuel consumption and high dynamic stability
- 4 point cushion mounted drive train giving a low-vibration operators cab area
- High visibility in all directions due to unique ‘vision window’ mast design
- Rugged Kubota industrial engines with high torque at low revs
Advantages in overview
- Powerful and efficient drive concept
- Mast and hydraulics
- Uncoupled power train
- Easy to maintain and repair
- Jungheinrich high-mounted fully floating axle for high degree of passive safety
- Ergonomic operator workstation
- Jungheinrich drive axle with maintenance-free wet-disc brakes
- Enclosed high-performance cooling system with combi cooler
- Reliable, heavy-duty electrical equipment
- Optimised counterweight design