- Wide range of accessories
- Optimised working processes through direct operator/load interaction
- Ergonomic order picking with lifting load section
Through a combination of the latest technology and numerous ergonomic advantages, the Jungheinrich ECD 320 optimise both cost and speed of order picking.
Its excellent technical performance is underpinned by a 24 V drive motor with 3-phase AC technology. Its advantages: Powerful acceleration and high top speed. Combined with significant energy savings, extended operating times and minimised maintenance (due to the omission of carbon brushes). This is due to the optimised efficiency, the relationship between the drive motor and drive electronic control as well as regenerative braking.
There are also ergonomic advantages for the operator/machine/load interface: The immediate proximity of the operator to the load and the stand-on platform is key to safe and efficient order picking. The ECD can raise loads weighing up to 1.000 kg up to a height of 700 mm. In addition, a previously picked pallet can be transported on the initial lift while a further pallet is still being picked. This reduces the number of journeys required to remove the pallets.
The ECD offers a choice of two different electric steering systems: Tiller steering or the JetPilot steering wheel. The advantages of tiller steering: Effortless steering with only 60° tiller angle required for a 90° steering angle. The operator and tiller always remain safely within the truck contours. The advantages of the JetPilot steering wheel: Intuitive controls plus safe and secure grip, similar to a car, provides first-class operator comfort. No twisting of the body when cornering (thus lessening the strain on the operators neck and spine). One-handed operation and automatic adjustment to straight line travel on return of the steering wheel.
Advantages in overview
- Innovative 3-phase AC technology
- Ergonomic and efficient work
- Individual steering
- Additional accessories
- Travel in comfort
- Rugged construction for the hardest applications
- Long operating times
Advantages in detail
Better performance coupled with reduced operating costs. Make the most of these advantages:
- High efficiency levels with excellent energy management.
- Rapid acceleration for high productivity.
- Rapid direction change.
- No carbon brushes – maintenance-free drive motor.
- Two-year warranty on the drive motor.
The Speed Control electronic control system facilitates comfortable, safe travel with adjustable options for every application:
- The speed set by the drive switch is maintained under all travel conditions – even on gradients / descents.
- 3 adjustable travel programmes for individual adjustment of any requirement
- Regenerative braking with energy recovery when slowing down.
With the ECD 320, the mast lift can be raised to 700 mm in order to facilitate the depositing of goods at an ergonomic height. A fully picked pallet is then placed on the longer initial lift forks to guarantee a lower centre of gravity. The picking process can now continue at the front.
The load guard (optional) and the pallet holder enable both pallets to be picked up prior to the start of the picking process. To do this, one pallet is placed upright on the load guard and fixed securely with the pallet holder. Once picking of the first pallet is complete, the order picking process can be continued directly with the second pallet.
- Chassis manufactured from high 8 mm quality steel.
- Extra-high wrap around chassis apron on front cover.
- Tension proof fork sections with strong pull rods – no bending even with heavy loads and long forks.
Different steering concepts to facilitate a tailor-made application:
- Electric tiller steering with productive steering ratio.
- Electric steering wheel with Jet- Pilot.
- Curve Control (optional): Maximum safety with automatic travel speed reduction when cornering.
- Energy-efficient 3-phase AC technology and high battery capacities allow for long operating times:
- Standard version: Battery 3 PzS 465 Ah.
- Optional: Battery 3 PzS 375 Ah.
- High-performance XL version: Battery 4 PzS 465 / 620 Ah.
- Lateral battery exchange (optional) for multi-shift use.
An extensive range of accessories allow individual adjustment to your application:
- Edging buttons located in the backrest on both sides of the truck .
- Extra collision protection from steel or rubber.
- Holder for radio data transmission equipment.