- Maintenance-free 3-phase AC drive motor provides acceleration and high speed
- Optimum ground clearance due to lifting battery and stand-on platform
- Compact design ensures flexibility and manoeuvrability
- Outstanding stability and optimal driving characteristics thanks to Pro-Trac-Link
The ECE 118 is ideal for efficient order picking on uneven floors. The initial lift enables the ergonomic stand-on platform and the battery to lift simultaneously. This increases ground clearance over warehouse thresholds and uneven floors. The initial lift also makes it easier to drive into an HGV.
The ECE 118 is equipped with a top mounted mechanical tiller as standard. All operating controls are within easy reach.
It also features a powerful 24-volt AC drive motor. Its improved efficiency ensures powerful acceleration and high speeds combined with low consumption levels. This performance is achieved through the optimal cohesion of drive motor and drive controller with the added benefit of regenerative braking.
Of particular note are the superior safety features as well as the maximum operator comfort. Vibrations and stress on the operator, goods and truck are significantly reduced thanks to the sprung drive with ShockProtect.
Batteries with capacities up to 375 Ah are available for intensive applications over longer distances.
Advantages in overview
- ‘Intelligent’ control and powerful 3-phase AC drive motor
- Comfortable travel
- Everything at a glance
- Additional equipment
- Optimum driving characteristics
- Especially narrow design
- Long operating times
Advantages in detail
The ECE is equipped with a 3-phase AC drive motor, offering you greater performance while simultaneously reducing operating costs. Make the most of these advantages:
- High level of efficiency with excellent energy management.
- Powerful acceleration and high speed.
- Rapid change in direction.
- No rolling back on gradients.
- Maintenance-free drive motor.
- ProTracLink: Sprung and cushioned support wheels – linked via a coupling rocker – ensure safe handling in all driving conditions.
- ShockProtect: Spring drive suspension provides protection for the operator, truck and load. Optimally adjusted to the load, the suspension cushions the operator and frame against impact.
The SpeedControl impulse control system facilitates comfortable, safe travel with adjustment for every application: The speed stipulated on the travel switch will be maintained in every travel situation – even on uphill and downhill gradients.
Easy to handle even in confined spaces due to the narrow truck width of just 720 mm.
The optimally configured controls provide the operator with all the information required at a glance:
- CanDis provides information on the battery charge status, the hour-meter and the service code storage (optional).
- CanCode facilitates activation of the truck via PIN, with authorised operators individually specified (optional).
- The individual setting of the drive parameters (optional) allows for optimum adjustment to individual requirements.
Battery capacities of up to 375 Ah guarantee long operating times:
- Battery compartment M: 180/250 Ah
- Battery compartment L: 300 / 375 Ah
- Writing board incl. paper clip.
- Storage compartment located in the backrest.
- Step for 2nd level in the backrest.