- nrestricted view of forks, load and travel route
- Up to 25 percent greater performance due to warehouse navigation with semi-automatic approach (optional)
- High flexibility through modular design and RFID technology
- High level of efficiency: Double benefit of energy recovery and effective energy management
The tri-lateral stackers EFX 410 and EFX 413 with 48 V 3-phase AC technology, 1000 to 1250 kg capacity and lift heights up to 7000 mm represent versatility and excellent flexibility in the narrow aisle warehouse. The EFX can be used in either guided mode or as a free-ranging truck. The advantage: Combined operation in narrow aisles, wide aisles and the loading area.
The EFX operator benefits: Thanks to comfortable entry and exit, the vibration-absorbing comfort seat which can be adjusted to the operator’s weight and height and automotive pedal arrangement as in a car. Large storage areas, clear contours and the latest ergonomic operational devices make work significantly more pleasant and thus faster.
The focal point is the unique truck concept with a front seat and side-mounted mast for an unrestricted view of forks, load and travel route. The performance-enhancing operating concept also features a control panel with infinitely variable height and distance adjustment and the large display. With a whole range of innovative features, this system represents the very latest in ergonomics:
- Ergonomic controls with thumb-activated control of hydraulic functions for lifting, lowering, turning and reaching.
- Integrated soft-feel steering wheel to aid precise, safe handling.
- Information is transmitted via graphic display. Important operating data is displayed rapidly and clearly in icon form.
- Outstanding visibility and unrestricted view of forks, load and travel route.
Advantages in overview
- Pioneers of 3-phase AC technology
- Cost-effective energy management
- Jungheinrich warehouse navigation (optional)
- Commissioning and maintenance
- Additional equipment
- Control and CAN-Bus system
- RFID technology (optional)
- Ergonomic benefits and comfort
- Reliable operation – high availability
- Integrated Jungheinrich personnel protection system (PPS)