- Ergonomic workstation for optimal handling
- Optionally with walk-on load section (L) or auxiliary mast (Z)
- Excellent cost-effectiveness thanks to high rate of order picking with low energy consumption
The EKS 110 is the ideal truck for order picking from the first to the third levels. The platform and load section are raised together up to a lift height of 3000 mm. This allows operators to pick up to a reach height of 4600 mm.
The counterbalance design allows a wide range of load storage units to be raised off the ground both longitudinally and crosswise. The load section is optionally available in either a walk-on design (with guard) or with an additional lift (without reducing residual capacity). The additional lift ensures that the picked goods can be stored at an accessible height.
This truck also features numerous other ergonomic and technical innovations, all of which make order picking faster, easier and more cost-effective:
- There are large storage areas on the battery lid (optional) and below the control unit.
- Extended stand-on platform (optional).
- Precise control of travel speed.
- A choice of travel programs.
- Clear operator display.
- 3-phase AC drive system (24 V).
Advantages in overview
- Innovative 3-phase AC technology
- Travel in comfort
- Comfortable control unit
- Less maintenance
- Smooth lifting and lowering
- Operator display
- High levels of efficiency and safety
- Additional equipment
Advantages in detail
Jungheinrich 3-phase AC motors offer greater performance whilst at the same time reducing the operating costs over the entire working life of the truck. Make the most of these advantages:
- High level of efficiency with excellent energy management.
- Powerful acceleration.
- Rapid reversing without ‘needing to think’.
- No carbon brushes – maintenance-free drive motor.
- Two-year warranty on the drive motor.
Through special control of the hydraulic pump and the valves, even and smooth movement is ensured when the stand-on platform is lifted and lowered. A rubber mat provides additional operating comfort. Advantages:
- Tangible comfort for the operator.
- Additional protection for sensitive loads.
- Minimised wear through reduced dynamic stress.
The Jungheinrich SpeedControl system provides comfortable, precise control of the travel speed:
- The speed indicated by the travel switch is maintained in every situation. By programming the traction controller to suit the application at hand, sensitive shunting is possible even at low speeds.
- Adjustable travel parameters (e.g. acceleration, limit speed, motor brake) allow you to tailor the truck to your individual requirements.
- The operator can choose from 3 different travel programs.
- Very low noise levels when lifting and travelling.
High-quality control instruments displaying the most important operating data.
- Travel direction and steer angle display.
- Battery status with residual time display.
- Selected travel program with performance features.
- Operating hours/time.
- The tilted steering wheel supports natural hand movement and avoids placing strain on the operator’s wrists.
- Easily accessible buttons and switches allow comfort operation of the truck with minimum hand movements.
High acceleration levels and fast travel / lift speeds provide the best conditions for order picking. A range of active and passive features provide the necessary degree of safety:
- Stable cornering thanks to low centre of gravity.
- Steel supports provide extra tip over protection in extreme situations.
- Optimum use of maximum permissible travel speed through a combination of lift height and steering angle dependent speed reduction.
Service-friendly components ensure that running costs are considerably reduced over the long term:
- Maintenance-free AC drive motors without carbon brushes.
- Easy access to all units through easy opening front/side panels and optimised layout of auxiliary hydraulics.
- Provision for radio data.
- Pallet protection for walk-on load handlers.
- Guidance controls, aisle recognition and end of aisle control for use in narrow aisle warehouses.
- Platform extensions.
- Second operator position in fork direction.
- Cold store equipment.
- Working lights on overhead guard.
- Beacon on overhead guard.