- Modules for process integration: RFID technology, multiple height and weight checks, Logistics Interface
- Highly flexible model with modular construction and integrated RFID positioning technology
- Up to 25 percent greater performance due to warehouse navigation with semi-automatic approach (optional)
- Ergonomic workstation with electrically adjustable control panel
The EKX 410 high rack stacker ensures a high degree of efficiency in the narrow aisle warehouse. It sets new standards in terms of flexibility, economic efficiency and ergonomics.
Flexibility through modular design: The Jungheinrich modular system with more than 5 million configuration options provides flexibility right from the start. The advantage: Optimum adaptation to any warehouse and logistics strategy. An intelligent truck management system with TÜV certified control and CAN-Bus system keeps the performance range flexible to changing requirements of any kind and offers a range of additional safety features.
Powerful and energy efficient: The best prerequisites for rapid throughput and high efficiency. This is what Jungheinrich 3-phase AC technology offers with higher performance data and greater dynamics, matched by improved energy utilisation. The advantage: Full availability over 2 shifts in normal operation without changing the battery.
Tapping in to this level of performance is child’s play for the ETX operator. The cab offers a generously sized workplace with outstanding visibility. Key to this truck’s success is its electrically adjustable control panel:
- Information conveyed via colour display. Key operating data displayed rapidly and clearly in icon form.
- Soft keys to control functions and menus.
- Drive/hydraulic control by thumb movement.
- Two-handed operating concept for maximum safety and operator comfort. Sensors register the operator’s touch and send this information to the on-board computer.
Advantages in overview
- Pioneering 3-phase AC technology
- Economic energy management
- Jungheinrich warehouse navigation system (optional)
- Commissioning and maintenance
- Additional equipment
- Control and CAN-Bus system
- RFID ground control (optional)
- Ergonomic benefits and comfort
- Reliable operation – high availability
- Integrated Jungheinrich personnel protection system (PPS)