- Modules for process integration: RFID technology, multiple height and weight capability, Logistics Interface
- Expandable to automatic operation – ideal for 3-shift operation
- Up to 25 percent greater performance due to warehouse navigation with semi-automatic approach (optional)
- Highly flexible model with modular construction and integrated RFID positioning technology
The ETX 513/515 high rack stackers are used for maximum performance in the high end area of a narrow aisle warehouse. They set new standards in terms of flexibility, economic efficiency and ergonomics.
Flexibility through modular construction: The Jungheinrich modular system has more than 5 million possible configurations providing flexibility from the outset. The advantage is adaptability to any warehousing and logistics strategy. Intelligent truck management with our in-house electronic controller, and CAN-Bus system offers options for a wide range of requirements with a large number of additional safety features available.
Excellent performance and energy efficiency: The important factors for fast throughput and outstanding cost efficiency. This is precisely what is offered by the Jungheinrich 3-phase AC technology with higher performance data and greater dynamics, matched by improved energy utilisation. The advantage: Full availability over two shifts in normal operation without the need to change the battery.
Tapping in to this performance level is simplicity itself for the ETX operator.
- Information transmitted via colour display. Important operating data is displayed rapidly and clearly in icon form.
- All parameters and programs can be set individually.
- Soft keys to control functions and menus.
- Camera / monitor system for effective storage and retrieval of pallets at great lift heights.
- Hydraulic control by thumb movement.
- Automotive style pedal arrangement for control and braking.
- Side seated position for fatigue-free operation.
Advantages in overview
- Pioneers of 3-phase AC technology
- Economic energy management
- Control and CAN-Bus system
- Reliable operation – high availability
- High throughput levels
- RFID ground control (standard)
- Commissioning and maintenance