Case wheel loaders deliver best-in-class horsepower and massive torque to deliver power to every work cycle. Four power modes let operators match available engine power to the job while saving fuel. Stronger and faster hydraulics deliver superior productivity and performance.
The second generation common rail engine Cursor delivers top performance in load response, max torque, power and fuel economy.
– Best-in-class breakout force
– Simultaneous lift and tilt at constant lift speed
– Faster bucket lifting allows for faster truck loading
COMFORTABLE AND SAFE CAB
– ROPS/FOPS level 2
– Pressurised cab
– Wider glazed area for unbeatable visibility
– Spacious cab
SUPERIOR COOLING EFFICIENCY
– Seven radiators form a cube instead of overlapping
– Designed to maintain constant fluid temperatures
SAFE AND EASY MAINTENANCE
Grouped drains rationalise maintenance operations.
– Heavy-duty axles
– 100% differential lock
– Unique cooling package